LinkedIn tracks how much of your video has been watched on LinkedIn
– Upload native video to the site
– Keep video to 2-3 minutes only
Post 4 times a week with a variety fo content
– Polls, images, videos and articles
– Focus on niche content related to the problem you solve
Use #hashtags and mentions
– Only use three hashtags per post
– Mention people sparingly. If they don’t engage with the post, you’ll get a penalty
– Make posts something people can engage with
– Aim for 15 likes, 15 comments and 15 author comments within 2 hours
– Put content links that take people off the platform in a comment. Explain what the link is for.
– Write meaningful responses on other people’s posts. Go beyond ‘Great post’ and get the conversation going.
– Engage in the dialogue. Respond to other people’s comments.
Do not use any automations of any kind
if you receive a ban on LinkedIn, it will last for 2-3 weeks.